Monday, November 15, 2010

Reflexology: Health at Your Fingertips

Reflexology: Health at Your Fingertips

The first fully illustrated guide on the ancient art of reflexology, this book explains how reflexology works pressure applied to "reflex" points on the hands and feet restore corresponding body parts by stimulating natural self healing powers and how to do it. Reflexology features step-by-step sequences, incredible photographic foot and hand reflex charts, and unique computer generated artworks to show which reflexes to press and which techniques to use. Reflexology is an invaluable guide for home users or reflexology students.

"I am a Certified Reflexology Practitioner. I just received this book...I LOVE IT. Great guide for teachers, students, practitioners and for those who wish to learn Reflexology for personal and family use. Informative and easy to grasp!" MH
"I borrowed this book from the local library and love it so much I am going to buy it. It is easy to read and understand with lots of pictures nd techniques to try. It covers areas for both hands and feet. I was interested in learning relexology for my own use after receiving a professional treatment. This book has helped me immensely." DH
"I'm very impressed with the number and quality of photos used in this book, no expense spared in it's production. It's a very useful guide and well written." LS


No comments:

Post a Comment